Single-use vials provide added convenience while bringing fast, soothing relief and protection against further dry eye irritation to those with sensitive eyes.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Carefully tear off the vial’s cap, being careful not to touch the tip.
3. Place one or two fingers on your face about an inch below your eye; gently pull down to create a pocket between your lower eyelid and your eyeball.
TIP – Either lie down or tilt your head back, and look up at the ceiling. Concentrate on a point on the ceiling, keeping your eye wide open.
4. Use your other hand to hold the vial close to your eye (about an inch away). Squeeze lightly to instill one drop inside your lower lid. Be careful not to let the vial touch your eye or eyelashes.
5. Gently close your eyes and tilt your head down for a few seconds. Try not to blink, as this can force some of the drop out of your eye before it has had a chance to be absorbed.
6. Discard vial after use.
For Anytime Use
For Nighttime Use